Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Early Isaac Birthday Celebration


Isaac's 9th birthday will be June 2nd.  (He would be in my Primary class)









Isaac’s birthday is coming up.  Brad will be out of town for the birthday, so I decided to do some of the traditions early so Brad could be with us.  The kids and I painted some little things to put by his grave.  We bought donuts and ate them at his grave.  That afternoon as we were preparing the items to take to the grave, Reagan started asking about his death.  Then he asked, “So, he is in a wood box?”  He seemed troubled.  I found the book of photos from Isaac’s funeral and showed them to Reagan.  There was a picture of Isaac in the casket.  He was very interested in the pictures.  I could tell he was thinking.  He said, “His body tried to go to heaven, and it did.”

0 comments: