Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Reagan's Baptism






Reagan was baptized Sept 20th.  It was a very spiritual day!  I loved seeing his friend, Matthew, get baptized by his older brother.  Then when Brian was baptizing Reagan and said his name "Reagan Isaac Hawks"  the Spirit touched my heart and I thought, "My whole family is here!"  I knew Isaac was there with us.  I don't say that lightly.  I was so happy.  
That evening there was a large cultural celebration for the re-dedication of the Ogden Temple.  The temple has been closed for 3 years.  It is finally finished and I am so excited!  Brad had the awesome opportunity to be in the choir for the celebration.  I felt the spirit so strong as we watched it and had to hold back tears.  I was so happy that he was involved in it.
Sunday we attended the dedication of the temple!  It was a very great weekend.

0 comments: