Sunday, November 19, 2017

Random things said around here.

My mom and dad came for a visit, which was great!  My mom likes to check her facebook.  She was scrolling down it and said, "Did you know California is going to become three states?!"  This was after several silly things and I finally said, "Mom! Get off there!"
-
James told me that "30% of the girls in my class like Cash."
-
"Is it going to be shiny today?" Wesley asked one morning.
-
Wesley was telling my dad and I about his flat tire on his bike.  "My dad fixed it and then when we went on a bike ride, it went flat again.  So much flatness." he said.
-
James ate soo  much candy one day.  I asked to look at his teeth and he showed them to me. I told him I saw holes in his teeth and he better brush them!  He left and after a few minutes came back to me.  "Those aren't holes.  I ate pretzels.  It just looks like holes."
-
Eden has been looking forward to Halloween for MONTHS!  Halloween night I put her to bed and asked her if she liked trick or treating.
"No. {rolls over} I hate Halloween."
-
Brian was showing Brad, Aubryn ,and I how tough he was by doing a push up.  As he rose up we heard about 10 loud cracks from his body.  We all laughed so hard we couldn't breath.
-
Overheard in Wesley's evening prayer, "...and please bless we can be helpful in heaven when we die, in lava."
-
Tonight Brian asked James and Wesley, "What will be the first thing you say to Isaac when you see him?"
James said, "Uhh, Am I dead?"
-
Rylan couldn't understand why Brian doesn't wear his medals from races around everyday. "He should wear all his medals all the time everywhere he goes.  He shouldn't leave them laying around!"

0 comments: