Monday, February 15, 2016

We were driving today with Reagan, Rylan, and James talking about nothing to interesting when James loudly told us, "I went to heaven."  I asked how it was and he replied, "It was cool."  He also told us it was bright.  It is high in the clouds.  He went there while we were driving one day, he said.  Brian said I must have been driving.
-
Tonight during Family Home Evening we were trying to decide on a reward for us after we did "no sugar" for a few months.  The kids had all kinds of ideas.  A new basketball hoop, ipads, trips to Disneyland and Hawaii, and even purchasing the field behind our house.  James said for us to get nice haircuts.  I said, "I cut your hair, don't I do a great job?"
"No, not really." He said.
Then Rylan says, "I know! I know! I know!  We could all take a trip to heaven!!!"
"We could take a plane there!"  he adds.
AHHH!
-
Eden loves to have you follow her around.  "Mear,  'mon" she says and curls her hand for you to come and follow her.  She doesn't want you sitting.  She loves gum.  She chews it and then takes it out of her mouth and says, "Garbage."  She loves to jump on the couch.  She calls a cat a meow.  The other morning I was getting kids out of the door and calling for them to get coats and homework.  My voice was louder and I was stern as the kids hurried around to rush out to their ride when I heard Eden's baby voice say, "Isaac."  I was holding her in my arms when she said it and I stopped in my tracks.  She said it again and pointed at the photo of Isaac on the shelf.  "Yes, that is Isaac your brother." I said.  It filled my heart!!  I was so surprised!

 Wesley wrote his name!  He'e been doing very well with writing letters and words.
 Rylan's choice of a book to read after school.  He lasted maybe a minute and said, "Mmm, I'm done."

 She let me put pig tails in her hair!  They didn't last long.

 Making cookies.
 Something is stuck to my leg!
 Eden found this in a store and really, really liked it!

 Fell asleep at the top of the stairs waiting for me to carry him down.  I wanted him to walk down on his own.
 Little kids talking selfies.


 My sick baby.  In January Eden and Wesley had a bad virus.




Waiting to see the doc for a killer ear.
 Grandpa Bryce and baby Silas.  He was blessed Feb 7th and we went to Idaho for that.

 Eden LOVES him.



 I'm not sure what was weirder, seeing a horse headed man buying pizza in Little Caesars or that nobody seemed alarmed or noticed.

 Matthew Bolingbroke and Reagan
 Aubryn likes to take selfies on my phone.



0 comments: