Sunday, January 19, 2020

Early December 2019

 View out my bedroom window on a winter morning


 When I video chat with my mom I always see the top half of her head.
 Mustache
 Beard
 Weird shaving



 I found this old photo at Brian's office.  I took a picture of it.  I love it.  I wish there was not a spot on Brian's head.
 Silly girls




 Rylan and Luke working on science project.

 Aubryn is student of the month!  woot woot!




 Rylan's Christmas concert

 Aubryn dipping any for me.  I had a couples Christmas Party.  It was fun!  We decorated gingerbread houses and had a silly white elephant. Below are the delicious pumpkin squares.

 My house and Brian's house
 Kids decorating their gingerbread houses the next day.

 Brad's temple


 Look at Aubryn's treehouse!







 Eden coloring in the gym nursery



 Playing the ABC game with Eden

 Wesley while I shop
This is a screen shot of "Jack Frost" from a movie.  I thought he looked like my uncle Lanny.

0 comments: