Sunday, June 5, 2011

What We Did







Yeah for self timers and other people's flower vases at graves.
Usually we go swimming on Isaac's birthday. That was one of Isaac's favorite things to do. This year we had to change plans. One little boy at our house recently had some "intestinal issues". Swimming pools have rules about stuff like that. Luckily for us, Chuck E Cheese does not! So we went there! We had a great time. One of my favorite moments of the night was when Brian asked, "Where's Aubryn?" I thought he was joking at first. He wasn't. Then he saw she was dancing in front of the blue screen and was on every TV in the place.

Another funny moment of the day was when my SIL called me the morning of his birthday and asked if I was missing my boy. I said, "Yeah." Then she said, "Is he having lots of fun?" I paused and then realized that she was talking about Brad who is vacationing with Grandma and Grandpa. "Oh, yeah. He is having lots of fun." (Thanks Julianne and fam for coming to Chuck E Cheese with us)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: