Wednesday, July 6, 2011

None of these things tie together...

But I don't want to forget them.
-
Last week I was by Reagan while he was saying his prayers at night.  He blessed "Parker Smith".  I had no idea who that was.  Later I realized he condensed two ladies in our ward that we pray for on a daily basis.  Sister Parker and Sister Smith.
-
At the reunion with the water slide, we were getting ready to go and Rylan got his thumb shut in the back of the car door.  It shut all the way and his thunb was in the back where the hing is.  Within a short time, you could NOT tell AT ALL that anything had happened.  His thumb was totally fine.  He was blessed!
-
At another reunion that was this last weekend, my kids were a little nuts.  The best example of that was when Reagan put a sliced olive IN HIS NOSE.  I thought for sure we were going to have to go the doctor and have them get it out.  He was able to blow it out.  I couldn't even see it in there.  I'm glad he was able to blow it out, just wish he would have waited for me to get a tissue.
-
Yesterday Aubryn came up to me and asked if I could get her some matches.  I said no.  She kept asking.  I said no several times.  Finally I said.  I WILL NOT GET YOU MATCHES.  Then she said, "OKAY.  Do you know where I can find some?"

0 comments: