Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reagan to his friends, "Hey guys!  With eternal perspective, I have the greatest idea!  Wait here and when I say, 'I'm ready!' then that means that I am ready."
-
Last week (I was 19 weeks pregnant) I had a lady ask me if I was going to have my baby soon.  I laughed, "no!"
"When are you due?"  she asked surprised.
"Not till May."
"Are you sure there is just one in there?"

My self esteem was squashed.  So, just in case that random lady falls upon my blog, here are the things you should say to a pregnant lady:

 1.  You look beautiful
 2.  Would you like a treat?
 3.  Here, sit down.  Better yet, lay down and I will get you a drink with a straw so you don't have to lift your head.
 4.  You are doing a GREAT job!! (doesn't matter what she is doing.  dinner, laundry, mothering, cleaning)

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh gosh! You're the tiniest pregnant lady I know!
I had Presley's teacher ask me last week if I found out what I was having yet...Ouch :(
That one stung for awhile.