Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Eight years

It has been eight years today since Isaac died.  It seems so kind of strange.  I never imagined being at this point when I was in the thick of my grief.  I'm even feeling a little guilty and sad that this day actually snuck up on me.  That has never happened before.  I usually anticipate it with uptight feelings. I have had sick little ones.  They are miserable and I have been engrossed in their care.  Well, I have nothing more to say.  I feel sad thinking about that awful day.  But I do feel joy and peace knowing he is well and we will be reunited.  God has made a beautiful plan for us to be together and rise above death.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

I'm thinking of Isaac and you guys today. Love you all!

Jamie said...

I was thinking of you yesterday! Hope you are doing ok. Much love to you and your family.
(hope the boys are feeling better)