Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Random

Average day at lunchtime




I bought a great sectional on a classified site and it was a  deal!  We TRIED and TRIED to get it downstairs.  We were SO close!!  But couldn't swing it!  :(  I resold it to a lady.  I was sad to see it go.  She asked questions like, "Will my cats scratch it up?"  Uhh, YEAH!!  Then a few days later I saw it on the classified site again for $150 MORE!  My sister and I even delivered  it to the lady!  Sheesh!

Kids with cameras

More pictures taken by kids


Brad getting his 1st class



Love the shots the kids get


mmm

During Spring Break we went to the zoo.  We realized about halfway to Salt Lake City that we FORGOT THE STROLLER.  It  turned out to be a delightful day!  I think we all had fun!  Who needs a stroller?!


0 comments: