Sunday, September 27, 2015

One day Reagan was counting his moles and freckles.  After he did that for a bit he told me, "I had a 21% chance of being black."
-
After talking to James about why we go to church and telling him that we love him he said, "I LOVE Jesus! But I don't like church."
-
Last week after church, Reagan and I were walking home.  I asked what they did in his class.  He told me they watched a video about Jesus getting crucified.  I said, "Oh, those can be hard to watch."
He said, "Yeah, he showed us on his ipad, so we all scooted in close."
-
Today, before church, while we were getting ready Reagan was playing in the backyard.  He came running in and exclaimed, "Rylan!  I made fire!!!"  Brian ran out and sure enough there WAS a good size fire burning on the basketball court.  Brian put the fire out with the hose and the magnifying glass was taken away.  He was still so excited with what he had done.  Scary.
-
James wishes that we would call him "Mohawk".

0 comments: