Monday, December 14, 2015

While shopping with Brad last week we walked by a painting of Kramer.  Brad asked me, "Who's that?"
"Kramer" I said.
"Who is Kramer?"
"Kramer!  From Seinfeld." I responded.
"What's Seinfeld?"

-
Last week I ran into Home Depot to grab something.  (hanger to hang 100lbs. into brick) I knew exactly what it was, but couldn't find it.  I wandered around looking.  Then I wandered around looking for someone to help me find it.  He took me all they way to the other side of the store to the command hooks.  I said , "This is not it."
He said, "Well, this is what we have."
I wandered around looking for someone else to help me.  He took me all the way back to the other side of the store to the screws.  I said, "This is not it."
He said, "Well, this is what we have."
So, I called home and asked for Brad.  He looked it up online.  Told me the isle number and the bin number.  I walked right to it!
-
We were reading books before bed one night and Eden was enjoying, "Ten Apples Up On Top."
She kept saying, "Apple.  Apple.  Apple." I would have to repeat it back to her each time.

Later that night I went in to check on her before I went to sleep.  She was sound asleep and she said, "Apple.  Apple."
-
James was holding the baby Jesus from the Nativity.  He was reaching as high as he could, holding baby Jesus up towards the ceiling.  He told me, "I'm holding baby Jesus up high for him to see what he looked like as a baby."

-
Every time we pray, EVERY TIME, Wesley insists that you, "Bless Wesley to feel better."  As soon as anyone begins to pray is says it over and over until they say it loud enough for him to hear it over his talking.  Then he is happy and content.  There have been tears shed if he thinks you did not say it or you forgot.
-
We have been working hard on Reagan's reading.  We almost switched schools, like, he was dressed and ready to go to the new school and two minutes before he would have left I couldn't do it.  One of the things we have been doing is called Super Speed.  It is a game/ exercise that he and Rylan do together.  They usually fight more than they don't, but it still seems to be working.  Maybe they will learn to work together too.  A couple weeks ago they were both able to read the 100 most common words read in the English language in under a minute!  Such a great accomplishment.  I know they still need to improve, but this was a huge accomplishment!


0 comments: