Sunday, July 3, 2016

 Eden likes orange slices!


 Running after butterflies at the park.


 Brian and I flew to Scottsdale for two nights away.  It was HOT, but soo nice to get away.  I felt like it was a teaser.  It wasn't quite long enough to miss the ciaos.  Brian won the trip though work.  He works hard and it is always nice when he earns a trip as a result.  He takes great care of his customers.

 We toured one of Frank Lloyd Wright's homes, the Taliesin.  I really enjoyed it, beside the feeling of melting as we walked around the property in 110 degrees.




 Sweaty me sitting in one of his chairs!  I love chairs!






 That is a door.
 Brian relaxing in the hot tub at 9:30 pm when it was 106 degrees.


 Excited to go!
 Rylan at his game.
 I accidentally took a photo of my knees during Reagan's ball game.  I have nice full knees.
 Eden likes to draw.  Yikes.



 Butterfly!




 Test driving motor home. I was scared out of my mind.  This was Collin's first time driving a Class A motor home.

 Silas.


 Reagan ready to head out to day camp.
 Reagan and Rylan wanted to sell punch.  They did not want James to sell with them.  So, he and Aubryn sold snow cones at the north side of the driveway.  A little friendly competition. ha!  The snow cones out sold the punch.



 At the movie Saturday's Warrior.  Made me cry.  I enjoyed it.

0 comments: