Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Phone Photos September

 Grandpa likes Brad's Pumpkins!
 Eden was coloring so contently next to me.  Then I looked over to see her using her face as her canvas
 This was our beautiful drive to Idaho on Saturday.  Brad drove all the way there!  AHHH!  We visited family quickly.  I wanted to see my mom.  She fell and really injured her back badly.  Sunday night we drove home and it was such a scary drive.  We started on the freeway around 7:30 and drove about 15 minutes when the National Weather Service came on the radio announcing a TORNADO WARNING for Eastern Idaho!  WHAT!?  It was pouring rain!  I was so sacred we turned back around and went back to my sister's house.  We waited about 45 minutes and the warning had moved further east.  So we set back out on the road.  It was still pouring rain.  I drove.  I couldn't go faster than 60-65.  My wipers were moving as fast as they could.  My knuckles were white the entire drive. I prayed over and over as I drove. Everyone was sleeping.   One big storm after another.  Lightning all around.  And it was sooo dark!! I wondered if my headlights were working.  As we approached the Idaho/Utah border suddenly a very intense wind began.  I slowed down.  It seemed like someone was throwing buckets of water on the windshield.  I slowed down more.  There were things blowing across the road.  Brian was telling me to stop. (I woke him up) I slowed more and came to a stop then thought, "If this is a tornado I don't want to sit here.  I need to keep going."  I drove on slowly.  I was scared and I said it out loud.  Then after a little ways it settled down to the regular storm again.  I couldn't see anything around me because of the darkness, but I feel there must have been some tornado-ish activity around us.  I'll never really know, I guess.  So strange.  Tornadoes are so uncommon around here.  There was one 5-10 miles away from our home a couple weeks ago.  Odd.




 A house being hauled up the road.  We had to turn around.
 A huge rainbow in the west sky early in the morning.
 Kids running around the track at Weber High School.  Eden ran and ran and ran!  James didn't even seem tiered!

 Wesley, Eden, and James like to go to the neighbor and ring the doorbell.  They say, "Do you have anything for me?"
She will say, "Like candy?"
"Sure!" they respond.  They insist they didn't ask for it she offered.
 Playing at the park!


 "One more time!"






 Another beautiful sky one night at the park.




 Wesley
 Wesley and James



 Aubryn
 Riding in the back of the truck
 Selfie time!!  May camera is LOADED with these.



 PUMPKINS!  We have been harvesting and now Brad is trying to sell them.  He has sold two loads to IFA and the rest by himself,  There are still lots more to harvest.  The weeds are big and annoying.  The mosquitoes are horrible!  He has learned a lot.




 James is a HARD and DILIGENT worker!!










 In deep thought

 Eden and the pumpkins
 peek-a-boo Wesley!


 Hanging out one morning
 Eden grabbed my curling iron and burned her hand.  She cried and ten fell asleep like this.  Soo sad.  She had blisters.  Thankfully it wasn't worse.
 Ready to have her diaper changed.

 After it rained they went out on the trampoline!  Headed upstairs for a warm bath.
 Emma, Eden, and Wesley waiting at the orthodontist while Brad was getting some adjustments.
 Brian and the temple!
 Helping me carry in the groceries.
 Stopping by Isaac's grave.


 I was a little jealous of him.
 The girls!
 Ice Blocking at James' 6th birthday party



 Wesley, Hawkins, Emma, Wyatt, Emery.
 Reagan, Matteo, James, Rylan, Max





 Aubryn was helping Eden down the stairs and Eden's shirt says, "I have the best sister."  There is Wesley too.
 Sisters!
 We finished the Book of Mormon as a family Sept 12th.  That night for family night we drew or wrote about some stuff about the Book of Mormon.



 Some battle scenes
 That is Samuel on the wall.



 trying on the roller blades.  Reagan crashed on them twice!  Both on the same spot!  I debated on taking him in for an x-ray of his hip.  He sure was hurting.  The next day he was riding his bike, so I figured he was ok.
 Where's Wesley?

 Wesley changed his clothes when he saw what Brad was wearing.  He wanted to look like him.
 We had a bubble themed party for Reagan.  Here they are trying to pop each other's balloons tied to their laces.
 Made Giant Bubbles

 Bubble blowing contest


 Opening gifts









 One day while driving, Wesley really had to pee.  Then a train came and traffic was stopped.  So he peed in this water bottle.  That's a LOT of pee!
 A giant sign is over the top of her car seat.  Doing great things for her hair.

0 comments: