Sunday, November 20, 2016

November '16 so far.

"I am so so sorry, James." Eden said to James after he crashed on his bike.  She was so concerned for him.
-
I didn't want Reagan to fall asleep in the car when we were driving later one evening to Brian's parents and he told me he wasn't sleeping, he just had a really long blink.
-
Eden has started to pray at dinner and family prayers.  Soooo sweet.  She sincerely blesses each person in the family.  She often shouts for her to be blessed when someone else is praying.  She also wants them to bless Wesley, but Wesley doesn't always want that.  Wesley, also for the the first time, has started praying aloud with the family.  He has always said no when asked, but just recently has felt confident and comfortable enough to pray.  His prayers are also genuine and sweet.  He has a hard time not playing video games on the computer when he is not supposed to and this morning at breakfast he prayed that he would not play them.  Hearing your children pray with real intent has got to be one of the very best blessings there is in this world.
-
The Burger King by Brian's office was just remodeled over the last month.  Eden was so worried about it!!  Every time we drove by it, Eden would ask with a worried voice, "What happen to Burger King!?"  Every time.  Even sometimes when we weren't around it.  Just out of no where she would ask about it.  She really was concerned!  "Burger King almost done?"  It was really difficult to explain that even though they tore apart a perfectly good building, that they were fixing it.  Her two year old mind could not grasp the idea at all.
-
"I was desausted from doing all that work.  Felt like 20 hours."  said Rylan after doing his homework.
-
"Mom, do you know JJ?"  James asked me.
"No. " I responded.
"I do.  I even know how old he is."   I have no idea who he was referring to.  No clue.
-
Rylan wanted to buy a hat at the store.  Really bad.  He asks for things everywhere we go, more than any of the others.  I asked him, "Do you want to pay for it?"
"Sure, if you give me the money."  he replied.
-
Brian was talking with Reagan and asked him what he would buy if he was a billionaire.  "If I was exactly a billionaire then I would not even spend one dollar,  because then I wouldn't be a billionaire anymore!  Not even one penny!  I'd be searching all over my house trying to find another penny."
-
We talked to some of our kids one-on-one tonight about sex and puberty and things like that.  I asked Reagan if kids at school talk about sex or private parts to get a feel for what he hears.  His eyes were wide and he said yes.  After a little prodding I got him to spell the word kids were saying to describe private parts that he could not say because it was SO bad.  b-u-t-t-h-o-l-e he spelled then his eyebrows raised like, can you believe that!!?  I really had to try my best not to bust out laughing.  I think my own siblings called me that plenty of times growing up.  Glad he thinks it's equivalent to swearing.  


 Living the GOOD LIFE!

 Every first snow I find this.  Love it.  Love Brian!


 A giant potato

 This is the Christmas Tree for the White House.  It drove right by us!











 Had to take a photo to document that I made a bread recipe and it worked!  I don't have the greatest luck.

 I thought this was funny.  I had these cinnamon rolls rising and asked Aubryn to watch them while I ran Brad to the church.  I came home to find this sign.  I'm sure that would have kept Eden out of them! ha ha
Here is a video of Wesley and Eden eating their rolls.  They each needed a rag to wipe after each bite.



 Out of the bath tub!


 James' story that Aubeyn wrote down.
 Wesley's story that Aubryn wrote down.
 Had to take a quick photo of them eating dinner one night.  They are so cute, and growing so fast.


 Watching tinker bell, her favorite!!




 bought these gray boots off of amazon then put the glitter stickers on.  Looked so cute until Eden discovered she can peel them off.
 Eden doesn't always enjoy the car.  In fact, more lately than ever she does not like it.  It's no fun.



 Happy Birthday, Brian!













0 comments: