Sunday, April 8, 2018

march fun

 Reagan's drawing of Ronald Reagan
 The bulletin board I made for our Young Women's room.  It was way hard to hang.  I had tear filled eyes after it fell the 4th time.  It's been up there for a few weeks now and so I think we are okay!
 Ian found me in the store, "Anjie, do you know where my mom is?"
 I bought this piano at the BDO store.  It has been a hit!
 And sometimes not. ha ha!

 Eden in her Easter Dress from the Lady (DrewAnn Hill)

 James card to Grandma Mary who had a knee replacement.

 Working on cards

 Beautiful snowy morning in March
 Eden likes to color with "naked crayons"


 Wesley's picture for Grandma
 Brad doesn't like getting his blood drawn, but he's been a tough guy getting all this stuff done for his mission papers.
 I thought this cake was funny for mutual.  We learned about these two prophets on their birthday.  Then I took home the leftovers and ate it.  yikes.
 Wesley's work at school.  Never happy about anything, but always doing great at it.

 A couple hours after getting his wisdom teeth out.  He was drooling and couldn't find his mouth.  "IIII'MMMM  FFFFIIIIINNNNNEEEEE"  (Is that how you write with a slur?) "Whhheerrre's my mouth?  Is this my tongue? [grabs lower lip and pulls on it]  I can't feeeel anyyy thingg! [slaps face several times]"  I tried to pull out my camera. "DON'T videeoo me!"
Eden seemed unsettled seeing Brad in this condition.  "Am I going to get it?" she asked.
I said, "no." but at the same time Brad said, "Yeahh. When you're mmmy age, youu'll gett it."
"I'm not going to be your age." she responded.
"Yeaah yyy'are."
"No I'm not."
"Yeah, y'are."
Eden insists she will only get as big as Aubryn.

 A great drawing by James
 Aubyrn's hair looked like a bunny!  Just in time for Easter.
 Found the dvd's she wanted so bad.  Also found this creepy clown in the store.
A couple days after his wisdom teeth were taken out.  Checking the large cut he got in his lip. Sad!!

0 comments: