Monday, May 6, 2019

April

 Eden at Kindergarten round up



 Pruning tree in his nice work clothes
 Those are pins and stickers in a stryofoam cake with Spackle frosting.  I helped my friend, Camille, with it for her daughter.
 Wesley eating muffins from his teacher

 snow in April
 Martin Luther King Jr, cant you tell?  ha ha!

 Happy to go to the grocery store after a friend was a no show.  she was so sad.

 twenty on pilots in the sky
 missing reagan so she carried his photo.  He was on a trip with Grandpa and Grandma (brian's parents)
 Aubryn being silly in IKEA
 I painted this


 Aubryn crimped her hair

 Ready for a princess party!





 Ready for General Priesthood session
 Eden and I on a walk
 Wesley lost his tooth while eating pizza
 I had to repaint the banister after James scraped the paint all the way up.

 All done late at night

 Brian using a hack saw to cut the pinewood derby cars.  Didn't work well
 Eden wore her hair like that for a few minutes
 I made her cute sweatshirt
 cool rain clouds

0 comments: