Sunday, October 13, 2019

It's October time!

It's kind of hard to see, but this is a picture of Elder Hawks's new plaque hanging in the glass case in our church foyer.  ❤❤❤
 Eden getting her face painted at Weber State Homecoming tailgate party.

 Aubryn's first basketball game.  She did great!
 reagan eating some really chocolaty ice cream.
 Reagan doing his homework all on his own.  I was so impressed I took a photo. He has been working really hard to catch up in school after a rocky start to 7th grade.
 Aubryn getting recognized at the softball banquet.  She was the manager and did a great job!
On Monday Eden wanted bring her Rainbow Brite doll to school.  She had missed show and tell "something very old" on Friday because she was not feeling well.  She could not find it.  I could not find it.  She got the idea to say a prayer and ask Heavenly Father to help her find it.  She skipped over to the sofa and knelt down.  I watched her pray and then as she lifted her head she looked around her, like she thought it would be there.  I told her to come help me clean her room, that we need to look, and do our part.  {I hoped we'd find the doll!!} She came upstairs and into her room.  She stood there for a moment and said, "look in that green box in the top of my closet."
I dumbly responded, "Well lets make your bed first and see if we find it under these pillows."  She helped me make her bed. No doll.  I reached up and got the green box down.  There was her doll.  She was ecstatic!
She ran downstairs to tell Brian then added, "I'm going to say a prayer and tell him thank you!

0 comments: