Sunday, March 15, 2009

I had the biggest crush on Brian. I had a picture from a singles ward activity that he was in and I kept it tucked under my desktop mat at work. Through out the day I would pull it out, take a quick look at him, and let my heart fill with a wave of excitement. I had never liked anyone like I liked him. The more I got to know him, the more I liked him. I was falling in love.


The day came that he asked me to be his wife. I was sure I could never love more. My heart was full. To the top.


But somehow it happened. My heart continued to fill. Even though I thought there wasn’t room to love him more.


On the day of Isaac’s funeral, a day filled with emotions of grief and anguish, I loved him more than I ever had. He stood strong and told of our love for our son.


Another day, years later, I was working to bring forth another baby. There was Brian, by my side, loving me, tenderly touching and encouraging me. I knew I could never love him more.


And now today, I am sure, I love him so much more than ever! After a challenging week, (to say the least) I woke up to him climbing back in bed in the early morning hours. “What are you doing? Are you okay?” I asked him.

“Yes, I just got Rylan back to sleep and helped Aubryn.”

7 comments:

Jenny said...

what a great man.

it's good to "hear" from you again. i hope everything is okay and that you have a nice week.

Jamie said...

Oh Anjie. I have been thinking about you guys a lot! Your blog made me cry. My words can't tell you how sorry I am for all the worry you are going through. I pray that you will have a good outcome.

benallredfamily said...

HI, I am so glad to hear you post again. You guys have been in my prayers and I hope everything will turn out okay.

Autumn

Natalie said...

Your family is in our prayers. Keep us posted.

Angela said...

Hey Anjie, What a beautiful post! I'm not sure what's been going on with you the past week (from other's comments it sounds like it's been a tough time for you lately). I pray things start looking up and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

Hey girl keep smiling. we love you

Heidi said...

He is a great guy... I have many fond memories growing up as cousins together. We love you ALL and you are in our thoughts and prayers daily!