Monday, August 10, 2009

More Potty Talk (and more TMI!!)

The other day I was helping Reagan with some potty business while I nursed my nearly 1 year old and I thought to myself, "This has got to be some kind of super power."

In other potty news, Reagan has been doing very well. (keeping fingers crossed, knock on wood, hope I didn't speak too soon) Yesterday he was really enjoyed having his hands in his underwear. This has become a bit of a new problem. I told him several times to not put his hands in his underwear. Finally, I tried to explain as nicely as I could that it is bad manners to put your hands in your underwear. He seemed to understand.

"Okay." he said.

Then I turned around to find him running around in the buff. No underwear on. Hands still in their usual position. It was time to rephrase things, for he no longer had his "hands in his underwear." In his mind, he had fixed the problem. Underwear was eliminated! What a smarty no pants.

0 comments: