Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow!

 

 

 

 


My kids LOVE to eat snow. They were outside for awhile, but got cold really fast. It is so much work to bundle them all up! So I brought snow into the house and let them play with and eat it. I thought it was a really good idea. They got the benefits of the snow without freezing and I don't have to take a half hour to bundle them up, only to have them come back in in a few minutes.

I walked across the kitchen while the kids played with/ate their snow and got hit in the neck with a snow ball! I looked over and saw that Reagan was really pleased with himself for hitting a moving target. "I hit your neck!" I scolded him. Then turned so he couldn't see my face and giggled to myself. I should have known. How could he resist throwing the snow at someone.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: