Friday, December 4, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

Especially mine.

Brad: "MoooOOOooom, Reagan in breathing in my face!"

Aubryn: I said to her, "Aubryn you are getting taller and prettier everyday!"
She replied, "And soon I'll be just like you!" (melt my heart)

I asked her what she did at a friends house one day. She said, "All I did is watch TV and pee my pants."

She innocently got the word "manual" mistaken for the words "magna doodle". That was confusing for a bit, but funny when we realized why neither of us understood what the other was talking about.

Reagan: I asked him this morning (after much whining), "Are you going to be happy today?"
"NO, not yet. Not later!!" he said.

Yesterday he said something to me that made no sense. Something about that he was 3 now and could do something that has nothing to do with age. Then said, "It makes sense or something!" It was like he read my thought of, "That doesn't make any sense."

0 comments: