Monday, November 30, 2009

Reagan Says...

"Can I have some?"

"What’s the magic word?" I say.

"Thank you." he says back.

[Pause]

"But I don’t have anyfing!"

-

Reagan crawled across the floor and when he touched me we felt a SHOCK!
"Owe!" I said, "That was a shock!" I figured he didn't know what he had felt.

He replied, "A shark got us? I don’t like sharks. I like whales."

-

And if you upset Reagan in any way lately you will hear,"You don’t get a wowwy pop(lolly pop) for Tristmas! You don’t!! No. Not ever again. But I do."


-

Another Reagan quote, "I want money. Give me monies!" Reagan loves to carry money around. One in each hand is the best! Then he likes to put it in his pocket. Then back in his hands. He will show everyone he meets his money and ask them for more. I figure if $.02 can entertain him that much, then great. But this is proving to be a poor investment. Another Reagan quote, "Where’s my Money!?"

Imagine Reagan's BIG eyes when he saw a waterfall full of money at Temple Square on Saturday.

0 comments: