Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy birthday to AUBRYN!! Finally, you are 5! Now all your dreams will come true! At least I hope so, or you will be really disappointed. I hope that 5 is all you hoped for.


I love Aubryn! She can get along with anyone! She is always ready for a good time. She is super fun. She loves to help me in the kitchen. She can’t wait to be a mommy. She loves make-up. Aubryn is a tough girl, which is a good thing because she does tend to fall and run into things. I often hear, “[ka-boom] I’m okay!” She hops up and away she goes.


I hope you have a great day, Aubryn! I am SO lucky to have you!


At the concert last night, Aubryn had a special birthday song!

Post edit: the first thing Aubryn did this morning was try my bra on. I guess she really had high hopes for this birthday.

0 comments: