Thursday, May 6, 2010

Elvis Is In The House



We just went to the Adult Special Needs Play at the church. What a treat! I admit I have a fear that they will see me and think I am supposed to be IN the play, not watching the play. One word, "PHEW!"

There was a man dressed as Elvis. He was really looking good. He had a wig, shiny gems on his outfit, and everything! He carried a picture of Elvis with him. He came up to us and showed us the picture. He was so happy. Then his leader saw him. She said, "Elvis?" He smiled really big and nodded. "Why are you dressed like Elvis?" He showed her the picture. She said, "Yes, that is Elvis, but why are you dressed like him!?" He just smiled.

The play was about President Monson’s life. Elvis really had nothing to do with the story or the man’s part in the play. When we got to the car Brad asked me, "Why was Elvis there?" No reason.

0 comments: