Monday, May 3, 2010

I can't figure out if I had a good weekend or a bad one.

Accomplishments in the last 3 days:
Made bread
Made homemade pizza
Went to the grocery store with three little kids
Washed laundry
Cut all 4 boys hair and I was interupted a minimum of 20 times per haircut
Taught Primary class about Joseph in Egypt
Rylan stayed in nursery for 10 minutes
Started my project/gifts for mother’s day
I didn’t cry


Set backs in the last 3 days:
Rylan fell down some stairs. Scrape.
Rylan fell off trike. Scrape.
Reagan stood on the side of the cart at the dollar store and it fell over with Rylan in it. Another scrape! Luckily the clerk came right over to help pick up the candy display we knocked over, never mind my kids.
Rylan dumped a whole box of rice crispies all over the kitchen (while I was giving a haircut)
Rylan walked into the glass door at church. He had a nice red mark on his forehead to go with his scrapes.
Put dinner in the oven before church, but forgot to turn on the oven.

0 comments: