Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Big Appetite

"Mom, look at the giant sucker!" -Reagan
"Mom, look at the giant hot dog!" -Reagan

Yesterday Reagan was at the doctor. He is super friendly and has a conversation with everyone. The nurse came in to give him his shot. He was sitting on the exam table while she was prepping. He said, "We have a baby in my mom's tummy. When she pushes it our we are going to have a party. You can come! (POKE) Ouch. Ouch! OUCH! WHaaaaa!" I think he probably wanted to reconsider his invitation. This baby is due on Reagan's birthday. He has been inviting everyone to this "party". I hope he isn't terribly dissapointed when there is no party after the baby comes. I will make his birthday special and we will have cake. But a party? Not this year.

Reagan asked me if the baby can have cake. No.

"Can he have ice cream?"

"No."

I told him that he only needs mommy's milk. Aubryn was helpful enough to point out where that is located and said, "The milks in there."

Reagan looked at the area a little confused and asked, "Mom, are dows (those) the fridge?"

0 comments: