Saturday, June 5, 2010

Recycle, Anjie Style

Today we had a yard sale at our house while at the same time I went shopping at yard sales. I have to support my habit. We sold everything for dirt cheap. We just wanted it gone. We told people they could fill a bag for a dollar. So, we didn’t make much money. The kids enjoyed it . Brad sold golf balls and Aubryn sold some of her toys. I think Brad made more money than Brian.

Later in the day I made my trip to the DI to drop off all the stuff that did not sell. Reagan went with me. He had just woken up from his nap. We visited while we drove. I asked how his nap was. He told me it was good. I asked if he had any good dreams. He told me he did. So I asked him what he dreamed about. He said, "You."

I said, "MEEE?!" in a high pitch voice.

He said, "No, not you. The letter U."

Then I asked him if he had a fun morning. He said, "Yeah."

I asked him what happened. He said, "I didn’t fall down the stairs."

Then he asked me if we were almost to the DI and if we were going to sleep there.

0 comments: