Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Final Straw, AGAIN!

I think I must have innocently prayed for patience. I should be more thoughtful about what I pray for. I keep having this thought, "If ONE more thing happens, I’m going to loose it." Then one more thing happens and I’m not sure how to loose it, so I think it all again.

One of the final straws was Monday when my boys, Reagan and Rylan, (who blame the other until I decide to punish both of them and then they say it just happened all by itself. I will never know.) dumped a large bottle of bubbles in the carpet. This is day three of steam cleaning. I think I am getting close to getting all the bubbles out. Monday night, after much lecturing and Brian’s encouraging, the boys told me they were sorry. Rylan said, "I sowwy. Now I have ice cream?"

This morning while I was getting dressed the boys went out front, and started riding their trikes. Both were still in their jammies and barefoot. When I walked out Reagan was at the top of the street (our street is a slight hill) riding full speed down the middle of the road. Nice.







0 comments: