Saturday, May 14, 2011

If Rylan wants more, he wants "lotser".
-
I asked Aubryn today if she lovered her life.  She said yes.  I asked her what could make it better.  I thought she would say if she had a sister.  She responded without a thought, "If Isaac were here."
-
I was helping Reagan learn to ride his bike.  He was talking under his breath to himself, "I know I can ride it this way!  I know I can ride it this way!  I know I can ride it this way!"
-
We recently bought and put up a trampoline.  It has been so much fun!  Today I was jumping on the trampoline with the kids and Reagan came over to me, "Mom, I need to tell you a secret. "  Then he wispered in my ear, "I love you."  I giggled.  Then he said he had another secret and wispered in my ear, "I like you too."

On a sad note, we came home later this evening to find our brand new, super fun, trampoline had blown up and over the fence.  It is bent.  Luckily it didn't damage anything else, like the next door neighbor's house or the two cars right by where it landed.  I am sad.  I asked my insurance agent (my husband) if it was covered.  Unfortunatly, our deductable is more than the trampoline cost us.  bummer.

0 comments: