Monday, December 16, 2013

2! 4! 6! 8!  Who do you get to watch gestate? Anjie! Anjie!  GO Anjie!

Baby girl arriving in May!
-
One day I had an appointment to get the baby checked and realized that morning that Reagan was planning on me attending his field trip that day.  I had forgotten that I told him that.  So, I put my arm around him and explained that I wouldn't be able to go.  I felt bad!  I told him to tell his teacher I couldn't come, but was so sorry.  "I'll tell her you have a baby in your tummy and you have to get it checked and you're sorry."  [pause]  "No!  I can't tell her that!  I'll tell her that you are pregnant and that you have to get the baby checked and that you are sorry.  I don't want her thinking you swallowed a baby or something!"
-
James hit my tummy one day.  I told him not to do that.  I told him it was mean and also that I have a baby in my tummy.  He asked, "How?"

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats Anjie and Brian! So happy for you!!