Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sweetest thing I heard today was Eden laughing in her sleep as her head rested on my chest.

Funniest thing I heard today was Reagan saying he wanted to go trick-or-treating all over the world and Rylan's response was, "Your legs will get tiered!"

Scariest thing I felt today was the feeling of terror when Reagan, Rylan, and I nearly got ran over by a large Ford truck when we were crossing the road after the truck drove by, but then it switched into reverse and gunned it to see what was at the yard sale they just drove by. It was INCHES away from me as I jumped and screamed, then looked up to see Rylan right in it's path.  I think when I screamed that alerted the driver and he slammed on his brakes not far from Rylan. We were pretty shaken up.  Truck zoomed off.  You don't expect a car to stop in the road and hit reverse so fast.

0 comments: