Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I was trying to get to Walmart one day about a month ago.  I couldn't ever get out of the house.  I really rarely can.  So I thought to look on their website.  I started putting things in my cart as kind of a list of what I needed with prices.  When I hit $50, I got free shipping.  So, I kept adding things I needed; baby wipes, nursing bra, command hooks, some skirts, a glue gun, etc.  Brian said to just order it, save me a trip.  I thought it would be here about a week later.  Instead, I started getting random packages here and there about 2 weeks after I ordered.  I get about one a week.  Usually just one or two items per bag or box.  No rhyme or reason to how things are sent.  It has been SO weird!!  Today the FedEx truck stopped and brought me a box from Walmart with some skirts.  I picked it up at the front door and a few minutes later went out the garage door to pick up kids from school.  Up drives the UPS truck with this HUGE box.  I set it down in the garage and opened it to see a box of wipes and two nursing bras.  Ha ha!  It was FULL of these air bags.  The kids had a HAY DAY popping them.  Sounded like a war zone.  I ran up the stairs with Eden so she wouldn't get scared. When they were picking up all the plastic to throw it away Brad read the packaging that said they were environmentally friendly.  Hmm, not so sure I believe them. I would not recommend buying anything from Walmart.com.  Free shipping= you get what you pay for with some popping bubbles to boot! 

0 comments: