Sunday, August 17, 2014

One day after going to the library we asked Reagan to pick out a book to read.  He said, "I don't want to read any of these books!  They all have too much words in them!"
-
Reagan said the opening prayer in Primary at church a few weeks ago.  He prayed, "...Please bless us to have fun today.  Please bless us to have fun tomorrow.  Please bless us to have fun our whole lives."
-
Last week it was my birthday and we ventured out to go to dinner.  Rylan referred to me as the "birthday gril".  I chose Chick-fil-a because I thought the little kids could play while I had a somewhat peaceful dinner.  The kids did a lot of running from our table to the play area.  Rylan had to use the bathroom and when he came out he announced to me, "Mom!  I don't have diarrhea anymore!"  Happy birthday to me!  When our food came I was happy to see Brian had ordered the largest amount or chicken nuggets that they had.  It was a catering platter.  I think there were 65 nuggets.  We kept the plastic serving tray with it's serving prongs.  Woo hoo, bonus! Plus I wanted a certain salad there that I had a few months ago.  I ordered the wrong one!  bummer.  Oh well, reason to go back! ha.

Brad was the photographer












0 comments: