Thursday, October 2, 2014

Brad's Eagle Court of Honor

Sitting in the eagle's nest at the end of the program



Balloon art that Brad did for the refreshment table.  One of Brad's many talents!














Do a good turn daily.  The President of Trapper Trails spoke to the boys and gave them a  special coin to carry in their right pocket and switch to the left after they do their good deed for the day.




The six eagle scouts






Brian had the honor of swearing in the boys







Brad was asked to say something about his mom.

Brad said, "She takes care of everyone.  She cooks and does our laundry." 





I got to pin the eagle badge on!




Brian getting his Dad pin.


Me getting my Mom pin.

Our Eagle Scout!

Brad choose to give away two "mentor pins"

First one to Chris Henley.

Brad told everyone that Chris "Always understood me.  He has always been an advocate for me."  Which he has!  Chris has been an awesome influence on Brad!  We are so grateful for good people who help our kids.

His second mentor pin he chose to give to Brian.

He said, "My dad was my scout leader and always had to deal with me."  There is soooooo much truth in that statement!


Chase Carver also gave Brian his mentor pin.  What an honor!  Brian really has been such a good friend to Chase.


Awesome!  It was such a great night!
Brad also got some cool gifts.  A plaque, an eagle walking stick, a tie, and a print of a painting called Ascent.


1 comments:

Jenny said...

What a neat night. I especially like Brad's comments about you. Classic. :)
Congratulations to Brad!