Monday, October 13, 2014

Lately

Saturday night/early Sunday morning I heard a sounds several times in the night.  It sounded like someone was trying to get into the house.  I was so scared!  I had a hard time waking Brian up.  I made him check Aubryn's room first.  Then we heard it again!  I even thought I heard voices.  Turns out it was a wooden welcome sign hanging on my front door that was blowing in the wind.  Whew!

Yesterday after church at about 12:30pm Reagan said, "I haven't watched TV forever!"
We asked him when was the last time and he said, "Yesterday afternoon!"  then added, "I'm so proud of myself!"  (Proud mom moment there!)

This morning James woke up at 10am!  That is late.  When he came to the kitchen I asked him if he wanted a muffin that Brian had made.  "No.  I already ate."  he told me.
"When?" I asked.
"This morning while you slept." he said.
"What did you eat?"
"Cereal."

My computer was acting up two weeks ago.  I brought it in to be looked at.  I just bought this computer not even a year ago.  Well, after they had it for a week, they called to tell me the hard drive failed and I LOST ALL MY DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As in, every document, music, video, and precious photo.  Gone.  They told me they put the hard drive in the freezer and sometimes they can pull info off when it is really cold.  They will try that today.  50/50 chance it will work.  I am praying, but trying to come to terms with the idea of loosing so much valuable stuff.  I may have to hold a funeral service.

Before going to bed last night Brian was texting the guy at work to make sure he could work this afternoon while we go to parent teacher conferences.  He was finished and I was shoeing Brian how to text by just sliding your finger.

I typed, "I love Brian" as I showed him how.  I was trying to be sweet and then when I went to delete it I accidentally sent the message to the guy!  AHH.  I said I was sorry at least 50 times.  I felt soooo bad.  So, it looked like Brian sent a text to a guy at work that said he loved himself.  ugh.

Last night I had a dream that a wolf attacked me.  I was screaming and yelling for my brother to shoot it.  No one heard me.  After it mangled my shoulder, arm, and hand I managed to get away and ran.  I ran into a store.  There were tons of people and the wolf kept after me.  I yelled for someone to shoot it.  My brother was in there and pushed a shopping cart around that I jumped into to be safe from the wolf.  Still, no one did anything.  My brother pushed me around the store, I assume looking for a gun.  The wolf was after me the whole time.  We went through the shoe section and I noticed the tennis shoes were on sale and I thought, "I need to come back and look at those shoes.  I need some good tennis shoes."

Never thought I would hear this sentence come out of my mouth, "Well, stop it!  Do you want me to have to take somebody to the hospital with a fork in their eye?!"  Please, someone tell me it is normal behavior for boys to throw forks at each other.


0 comments: