Friday, January 6, 2017

Christmas 2016!


Me driving. (Well, I'm not driving at this moment.  Probably waiting.)  I sit in this spot a lot.  I can see my traveling buddy behind me.  Wesley is back there too.  He is so good to get in and buckle himself up.  He is fun to have along.  Eden doesn't enjoy it as much.
 There is a story behind this involving Aubryn at Big O tire with me.  That's all.
 James made this.
 Wesley and Eden
 Aubryn and Reagan's concert
 Aubryn's persuasive essay.  There was one on my nightstand, bathroom, closet, bed, toilet, sink, etc.








 After concert!
 Brecklyn and Aubryn.
 Aubryn and Reagan.
 Aubryn and Addy.

 Reading with Grandpa David.
 Aubryn's basketball team.  The Narwhals.

 Eden in her "princess" dress.




 Retaining pond FULL.  Soon to become a huge sheet of ice.
 School sing along.  Rylan
 James
 Eden watching
 Reagan
 The ice sheet at the park






 Eden LOVES "dancing guys".  She can spot them anywhere.

 Eating at Javiers, my latest fav.
 Temple in Dec.


 Making cookies!












 I moved the candy to the chair next to me to prevent her from eating more.  Didn't help.









 Christmas Eve morning at Brian's parent's home.



 Julianne, Misty, Gina, Jenny, Kristy, and Anjie.


 Christmas Eve pictures!
 Eden 2



 Aubryn 12

 Brad 16

 Reagan 10



 Rylan 8

 James 6


 Holding baby Jesus

 Wesley 4

 Brian and Anjie

 All lined up!





 SO HYPER!







 Christmas morning





 Aubryn helped Tinker Bell to dab.

 Intently reading the back of her new Tinker Bell movie.

 Christmas day Aubryn!



 A real woman needs her vacuum AND her light saber.


 More hyperness.




 Flying fish spent a lot of time up high.

 Sleeping beauty.



 Winter wonderland!

0 comments: