Sunday, January 29, 2017

"Would you rather be deaf or blind?" Aubryn asked Reagan.  I don't remember his response, but then she replied, "I would rather be deaf.  I reeeaallly want to see the second coming."
-
Reagan called my cell phone to ask if he could play with a friend.  I told him yes and said for him to be quiet about it so the others wouldn't feel bad.  Then he goes, "SHHH! Mom!  They'll hear you!"
-
Rylan asked if me on the phone if he could have a movie freebie at a friend's house.  I told him to make his own choice. (He was trying to do no screen for a week for $20)  He asked me if he watched the movie if he would still get paid.  I said no, that's what no screens is.  Then he said, "Can I talk to Dad?"
-
I was helping Eden say her prayers one night and told her to say, "Please help me to sleep well tonight."  She repeated me, "Please help Mom to sleep well tonight."
-
Eden was sleeping by me when she suddenly spoke up and said, "I jumped up on your ceiling, Mom!"  Then popped up her head and looked right at me and added, "Was that cool!?"

She has some pretty vivid dreams!  A cat in her bed trying to bite her. {hum}  and a scary hand in her room.
-
I was playing candy crush while James watched me.  He said, "You're good at this, Mom.  You make it look impossible!"

0 comments: