Sunday, November 19, 2017

Halloween and Early November

 Brian singing and playing the guitar to the three youngest kids at bedtime.
 Wesley at 5 years old, colored this and told his teacher what he is thankful for.
 Brad learned to crochet.  I think he is the only boy who went to the service project at school.  Coincidentally, the girl in charge is the same girl that asked him to the winter ball.  She has been teaching him how.
 Young Women In Excellence.  We had the girls sit in a circle.  They said, "I am [name]. I am the daughter of [parents]. I am a daughter of God.  [Another girl's name] is a part of my tribe.  She is [say something nice about her]."  Then they tossed the yarn.  we talked about unity and loving each other.  They stood and said the theme.  We made each girl a dream catcher.  Turned out pretty sweet.


 Each girl lit a candle representing their light.  The unlit candles represented the girls not there.



 Rylan's invention.  He draws up some pretty creative pictures!
 Brian busted in the door in his cert gear.  Then he checked the food in the oven.  Ran around and tackled the kids.
 PLAY DOE!  They have been loving it lately!  Aubryn fixes it when it gets hard.  She is very talented.
 While fixing her hair for church we found this friend on her arm.


 Playing at the church.  The little balls were Eden's babies. Their names are Lailee, Repunzel, and Rosetta.  They like to roll and bounce around. That's what she told me.



 I snapped the photo a tad late.  This is Aubryn's city rec basketball team.
 Reagan's yummy hobo dinner for his cooking merit badge.

 Aubryn's shirt I made for her birthday.  She will love it!

 Brad answering Blakely to winter ball.
 Love listening to Wesley read.  James sneaking in a dab.




 "I'm practicing my mohawk for when I go to chess club."
 Blew dry my hair and came to find this.  They are reading together!  Eden was having a very hard week and I was pleasantly surprised to find them up to something good.
 Writing letters

 Brad got asked to winter ball.
 Thought that was funny.
 Brad's leftover pumpkins are all over my house for decoration.



 Clare's scripture bag.
 Brian's 43rd birthday!



 Halloween night!  Brad was Santa and sat out front with his lights, balloon animals, and candy canes.


 The loot!
 Brian
 Brad
 Grandpa Bryce, Aubryn, James, Rylan, Eden, Wesley, and Brian.


 Reading with Grandpa Bryce.
 School parade!  Rylan

 Reagan
 James
 Reagan
Wesley

0 comments: