Sunday, December 16, 2018

 Wesley's gift to Brian
 Wesley's gift to me
 I wrote words in church and Eden copied them.  I was pretty impressed.
 A quote from church today that I really liked.  Especially the last part.
 Our list of ways to help our family that we came up with in our group during Young Womens.
 My Meal I ordered last night.  It was "Chicken Enchilada"  Can't you tell?
 What I woke up to the other day.



 Candy cane tree glasses
 Lomond View Christmas Concert!  So fun and sooo good!
 Rylan and Reagan

 Rylan had a check up this week at the cardiologist.  His enlarged ascending aorta measured the same as it did in May.  That is good news.  We don't want it to get any worse.  It will not shrink back to normal, but as he grows and it stays the same then his z score will go down.  HOPEFULLY!  I believe that is what will happen.
Eden and Wesley practicing their self control.

0 comments: