Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long time, no post

So we finally broke down and bought a new computer today. Yipee!! I'm not sure how to wrap up all that has happened without writing a novel and putting you to sleep. So, I'll keep it simple:
Yard work, digging, digging, digging trenches, setting sprinklers, hauling dirt, raking, raking, picking up rocks, rocks, rocks, rocks, and more rocks, raking, raking, raking, and raking!! Fence. Plant seed. Watch the dirt. Watch the dirt more. (who needs T.V.? Brian has honestly watched the backyard for hours.)
Growing big. Feeling lots of kicking. Growing more.
Brian gave a nice talk in church on Mother's Day and wished all the mothers a "Merry Christmas". Huh? ha ha. He really did. The clock was broken in the chapel and I asked him how he knew when to end his talk. He said, "When I said, "Merry Christmas."
Basement. Picked out carpet, tile, lights, paint, and made lots of decisions. Will be done in 2 weeks. Well, that's what my contractor keeps saying.
Sister, Kristel, came to visit with her family. Lots of dress-up, playing princess, and playing in the water.
Yard sale. Got sun burnt. Didn't make enough money for the pain and suffering.
1/2 marathon. Brian drank and drank. Brian peed and peed. Brian ran and ran. Brian sore and sore. Who's in worse shape? Him or I??
Sick of catching puke. Sick of cleaning puke. Sick of cleaning poop. Sick of runny nose. Sick of cough. Sick of wheezing. (yes, Reagan got sick and is wheezing again. So sad. He has the flu and day two of the flu, came down with a cold. Poor kid. I stayed up with him last night for hours while he threw up. Makes my heart SAD!!!!!) Sick of kids being sick!!!!!!!!
Reagan saying new words!!! Aubby (Aubryn very happy about that), please, up, ice, out, flag, ME, and of course, NO!
Brad's last week of second grade. He is obsessed with the american flag. Not sure why. He was telling me about a guy that works at his school who broke his arm. "He broke his arm the same day as Brother Close. (his primary teacher) But they didn't crash into each other."
Aubryn said, "Mom, I'm not pretty right now. I'm gorgous."
Aubryn said, "Mom, you have nice eyebrows." I told her thanks. She said, "Mom, you're suppossed to tell me I have nice eyebrows."
I said, "Aubryn, you have nice eyebrows."
Smiles modestly, "Thanks."
It will take me awhile to get used to typing on this new keyboard. It is bigger than my old one. But, I'm happy to be posting again! Hope you are happy I'm posting again too!!

5 comments:

craig said...

All these updates, but no info on the new computer?! What did you get?

Jenny said...

thanks for the updates! i've been wondering how you were doing. :) glad that you're back. love the cute things your kids say. hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Anjie!!! This is Brandi. Cute blog!!! I was reading the post about your driveway... I felt so bad for the one guy that used just the sledge hammer to break all that concrete up himself!!! How sad! That is really cool that Brian talked to him and gave him a Book of Mormon. Go Brian!
I am adding you guys to our friends and family list!

RicAnn said...

Hey it's RicAnn, It was so good to see you at the reunion. We'll for sure have to keep in touch! I'll have to talk to you about the whole "Baby thing" again, and by the way Congrats! I love the name Asher! Well I'll keep in touch with you!

Kar said...

I am really glad you're back in blogging land! Tell me you didn't run the half marathon. It sounds like just Brian did, but you never know. Nicole Kidman is six months along and JOGGING. Dude.