Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Road Trip

We went to a family reunion for Brian's side this last weekend in St. George, Ut. Sounds like it was a nice weekend to be gone. Lots of rain. Here are some hi lites:


On the road.

We hiked to an ancient Indian village. Indian art from about 2000 years ago.Piece of Indian pottery.

St. George temple.Cove Fort. We were there to early to see inside. Just a quick drive by.It is good to be home. Look at all the grass we missed watching grow. It's looking good!
Brad is really into the flag.


Cute Reagan

So carefree.





4 comments:

Jenny said...

road trips are so fun w/ little kids. ;) ours ask constantly - how long till we get there? so fun. :)

looks like a really fun trip. the indian pottery is amazing. i can't imagine something so old. wow.

and holy cow, your back yard is huge! do you love it?

Anonymous said...

I forgot my camera on that last hike! I was so mad because there were some really neat things. I might have to copy and paste some of your pictures! It was fun to see you guys. We should get together.
Oh, did you see the pictures of your kids on my blog? They are so cute!

Kar said...

What a fun trip! St. George is so pretty. Was it hot down there? Your grass looks fabulous!! What a nice, big yard!

Heidi said...

Hi - I found your blog through Brandi's - I love the blog thing it is so great to see how everyone is doing and how their kids are growing! CONGRATS on the new baby on the way - I did not know you and Brian were expecting. Tell Brian hello. I'll be checking your blog. Not sure if you have seen ours but you are welcome to check it out when you have a second. It's MichiganFausettFamily.blogspot.com

Take care - Heid