Sunday, January 25, 2009

I was hoping to title this post “Sigh of Relief”, but unfortunately we are still holding our breath for more answers. This week Brian had some follow up MRI scans. We are getting closer to some answers, but the scans were not clear enough to rule everything out. We are hoping for the best. I will share more details when we have them and have processed them ourselves.


This Hymn we sang in church today has some comforting words. I know many who are struggling with the bad economy and others who are away from their loved ones. I thought the second verse spoke to us all. And the third verse brought peace to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys get things figured out soon. That must be really hard and nerve racking.
I love that hymn and right now it seems especially appropriate. Thank you for sharing it.

Jamie said...

Let me know if you need me to take the kids again for any appointments. For sure keeps us updated.

Kar said...

Thank you for keeping all of us updated. Has Brian had any more seizures??

The Hunter's said...

Cute background.