Monday, April 13, 2009

Why Me?

I wasn't sure if I was going to post this. I wrote it about a month ago.

Why me?

I don’t like that question. At all. I usually ask, “Why not me?” But now I don’t like that question either. There is purpose in all things!

I thought more on it and I really pondered, “Why do these hard things happen to me? What is there for me to learn?” Here are some ideas:

So that I can feel the Savior’s love for me

So I can develop a deeper relationship with God

So I can feel peace from the Holy Ghost

So I can see miracles

So I can learn patience

So I can become stronger

So I can be more grateful

So I can develop a deeper relationship with my husband

So I can recognize my blessings

So I can always keep an eternal perspective

So my testimony can grow

So we can be blessed


0 comments: