Thursday, October 8, 2009

To Do

Check list to Drive Mom bonkers (written by Reagan).

1. Flood the kitchen. Make sure I'm quick before Mom gets back and be sure to use ample water so that it seeps into the floor and warps the beautiful walnut wood no matter what Mom does.

2. Draw with marker on the walls. (Next time find the permanent markers. Those washable ones washed off to easy!)

3. Push Rylan

4. Jump off the couch and land on Aubryn's face with my knees as she lays on the floor. Go to the corner right away on my own so that maybe Mom won't punishment me.

5. After being sent to my room for the previous tasks, find Brad's wallet and take all the money out. Rip the $10 bill in half. Dump toys off the self. Then sit on bed and look innocent and sweet when Mom comes in.

Done. Time to sleep.

0 comments: