Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life

Yesterday while I was folding mounds of laundry I turned the TV on for the kiddos. I don't think Sesame Street has been watched in our house for a very long time. I can't really remember Reagan watching it. When "Elmo's World" started Reagan said, "What the heck? What the heck?"

Later, during family home evening, the kiddos were not listening. So I go off, "You guys need to sit down and listen... blah blah blah." Reagan came over right in front of me and said in the sweetest voice with his head tipped to one side, "You are wonderful. You are wonderful." And he gave me a kiss. I don't even know where he learned that word. I didn't think I said it much. I am more of a "great" kind of person.

POST EDIT: Apparently I do use the word wonderful. After I clicked Publish Post, I noticed at the right in my "about me" that I described my husband as wonderful. Who knew!?

0 comments: