Monday, April 5, 2010

It's a...

Today was much anticipated!

We are looking forward to more bugs, balls, cars, and years of scouting.
It is a boy. Everything looks healthy and well.

Aubryn tried her best to be tough, but the disappointment of not having a sister set in and the tears came. She really was not trying to act out. She was sad. And it was sad to see. Even the ultrasound tech started crying.

When Brian came home from work he told Aubryn that I was going to take her and do something fun. I said, "Would you like to go get a new dress?" I have never offered to buy my kids something to make them feel better. But I figured it would make us both feel a little better.

She responded, "I would like to get a swimming pool in the ground." Yikes. I will remember not to do that again.

0 comments: