Sunday, January 27, 2013

At church today Rylan saw the ward Music Director placing the numbers in the wood frame that tells us what hymns we are singing.  He asked me, "Mom, why do they put points up there?"
-
A few days ago we had an ice storm.  Everything was covered in 1/2 inch to 1 inch thick ice!  The driveway was like a skating rink!  I spent a large part of one afternoon chipping and scraping the ice off the driveway and walk.  It was hard work!  I had a small sharp pain in my chest at one point and if went away and never came back.  But I had this thought, "What if I died?  What if I dropped dead right here in my driveway!?"  I told Brian about my thought later that day.  He responded, "That's the way to go!"
-
Wesley can yell, "YA!"  (I mean yell!!)  He says it at funny times.  If I say, "Aubryn do you homework."  He yells, "YA!"  He can also say mama.
-
James doesn't say his consonants.  "I eeee aaa."  Translation:  I eat snack.  "Eh eh ee ouw."  Translation: Set Wesley down.  It is strange.  He should speak Hawaiian or something with very few consonant sounds.  I can usually understand what he is telling me.  Also, he can say "elbow" perfectly.  That is useful.

0 comments: