Sunday, January 27, 2013

"I can't do this!  I am not strong enough.  It is too much."  I have thought these thoughts.  It is when things are so difficult and I think I am weak and can't handle what I'm given. After some thinking I thought, that this is when we need to remember we are at our strongest!  We are persevering! We are surviving!  We are overcoming!  We are turning to Christ.  We feel weak, but are finding a new level inside us. When a runner runs a race, no one thinks they are weak 5 minutes before they cross a finish line when he wants to give up, but keeps on going.  No one thinks a mother is weak minutes before her baby is born and she feels she can not do it.  No one thinks someone in the thick of a difficult trial who finds no relief or strength and GOES ON is weak,  but that is when they are strongest!  It is often those times when we have to completely lean and rely on Jesus.  That is the where we find true endurance and strength.

Philippians 4:13
  I can do all things through aChrist which bstrengtheneth me.

0 comments: