Sunday, January 18, 2015

While riding home from church Brad noticed that Wesley had a wet diaper around his ankle.  His church pants were still on and nothing was out of place.  We were confused.  How did he get someones diaper on his foot?  So then Brad checked under his pants and his bum was bare!  We are not sure how it happened, but we all busted out laughing.  How long was it there?  We threw it away when we rolled into the garage.  Then we kind of forgot until there was a very large puddle under his stool at lunch.  Again, we were a bit baffled that he was sitting in the stool and yet the pee puddle was directly under the stool.  He's like the Houdini of pee.
-
Brad was given a really nice ipod full of music from one of the teachers at school.  He has really enjoyed it!  Sadly, the ipod did not work with our computer.  So Brad decided to fix that.  Before he did, he loaded all the music on the computer.  Then he formatted the ipod.  Well, the ipod did not work after that.  He messed and messed with it.  He was pretty down about it.  I asked him, "Did you pray about it?"
"No.  I will if this doesn't work."  he said as he tried another thing.
I thought to myself that I would pray for it.  It may seem silly, but I don't think it is silly to pray for things that we need help with.  Especially when we have spent a lot of time worrying and trying to fix it.  So I prayed in my head over and over that it would work.
"It works!!  But is says, 'Anjanell's ipod.'"  he said.
"Do you know why it says that?  Because I prayed for it to work!  ha!"  I said laughing.  We all thought that was pretty funny.
-
James gave his first talk in Primary today and did a great job!  A lady in the room that heard his talk used to be in the nursery with James and stopped me when I was leaving, "James is talking so well!!"  She told me in the hall to how she was so impressed with how far he has come.  I was so happy.  What a big deal this is.  I was so worried for him and now he can give a talk and be understood!

0 comments: